Historic Highlight Tour of Charleston
The Historic Highlight Tours is an excellent way to not only get a comprehensive, historic understanding of Charleston but to also learn how to navigate and familiarize yourself with Charleston. The Historic Highlight Tour of Charleston shows its guests the essential, historic locations of the city such as Rainbow Row, The Charleston City Market, The Battery, Pineapple Fountain and Waterfront Park. Guests will learn about over 300 years of the city’s history and see Charleston’s true aesthetic nature! From cobblestone streets to Antebellum mansions and mesmerizing churches this tour covers it all.
- The tour is 90 minutes and starts at 10:30 am and ends at 12:00 am
- The tour will depart from outside the Gibbes Museum of Art at 135 Meeting Street Charleston, SC 29401
- The tour ends in front of the Gibbes Museum of Art.
- There are a multiple of off-site parking garages within walking distance of the Gibbes Museum of Art for guests to park at.
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water and sunscreen for the tour.
- Gratuity for tours guides is allowed and encouraged.
Please feel free to ask questions during your tour. Our guides are more than welcome to answer them!
- Adults: $35
- Children (4-12) $15
- Under 3: Free