Experience Drayton Hall by candlelight as it was at night since 1738. This is a remarkable way to understand the house and lives which touched it from the perspective of a non-modernized colonial home.
This one-of-a-kind experience invites your group to gather at twilight in the magnificent Lenhardt Garden at Drayton Hall where you will meet your private guide and proceed to the main house to tour Drayton Hall by candlelight. Drayton Hall, the earliest Palladian residence in America and oldest unrestored plantation house in the United States, has never been modernized. A twilight tour allows your guests a singular and extraordinary opportunity to experience Drayton Hall in as it has been at night for three centuries: seen only by flickering candlelight. Discover all the history Drayton Hall has to share by moonlight on this remarkable 125-acre rolling Lowcountry estate.
- This tour is only offered from the months of November-February.
- Transportation is provided
- 1 hour private guided tour of Drayton Hall by candlelight.
- Exclusive access to property after hours.
- Tour is $145 per person.
- All bookings need to be made at least 7 days in advanced.